Thursday, February 07, 2008

So today's the first day of CNY ! And as usual we went visiting and everything. The night before was spent packing ang pau packets for mom so I only had 5 hours sleep which isn't fair!!! I had this throbbing headache but of course the ang pau collection made it all better :)

I was forced to eat at 2 houses and the food was really really horrible you don't want to know. Yuck >:(

I cannot believe I left the house at 9 in the morning to visit 5 houses and only managed to reach home around 2pm. Took panadol's and KO'd. Later around 4 people started arriving for visiting and I had to layan them. Like, dude :p

Mommy bought vegetarian home for dinner and boy was it yummy :) I was bloated after dinner. Lets go to the gym, anyone ? :p

People started arriving at around 8. But of course, the fun people ! :) Claire, Ry, Tj, Leon and such. And we gambled, obviously. When Tj is around, there'll be gambling sessions, definitely.

I broke off to watch The Amazing Race Asia for an hour. The finale is next week and I definitely cannot wait ! GO MALAYSIA ! :D

All I can think about now is tomorrow. As much as I want to stay in KL, but I'll be on the beach, so everythings fine :) I'm going to bake myself ! And turn into a Blackie x) Hello Whitey if you're reading this !

Tomorrow. The Beach. iPod. Tanning oil. A DOSE OF VITAMIN D!!! Ooooh boy ! Can't wait ! :)

... oh right, I haven't packed my stuff yet.

I better go off. See you guys on Sunday!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone ! :)

Tuning in; Our Song - Taylor Swift

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home