Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sorry I haven't been blogging much. Been busy studying for class tests. I'm so glad its all over ! :)

I finally got to watch Jumper today !

As far as some of you might not have enjoyed it, I loved the show ! It was awesomeee :) It turned out exactly the way I expected it to be :)


Hayden Christensen = HOT !

I have to admit before I watched the show I absolutely hated him ! Yup, Hayden Christensen, same dude from Star Wars. But he was so hot in the freakin' show. How can anyone not fall in love with him?!




Does anyone else find Jamie Bell hot, or is it just me ?

I guess he is pretty good looking, in his own weird way ?

Overall, Jumper was good :) Now I can't wait to go watch Step Up 2 ! :)

Tuning in; To Run - Josiah Leming

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home