Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Veronica Mars. I'm absolutely hooked !

Now that is what I call a good show. I can't wait to get my hands on season 2 ! And yup, that's pretty much what I've been doing for the past few days.

School's been fine - thank God the teachers didn't pile us up with homework for the CNY holidays ! Nonetheless, I've been busy with... stuff. And spending quality time with the tv of course - very important :)

Anyway, today's the eve of Chinese New Year and as usual we had a lunch reunion with my mom's family at my grandparents place. The food was super yummy ! :) And later at night we had a reunion dinner with dad's family at our place, steamboat. Fat fat fat.

I'm going away on a trip to Port Dickson on Friday so don't complain when theres no updates :D

The highlight of CNY - gambling :)

Tuning in; Cold As You - Taylor Swift

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home