Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yup I got hold of season 2 and managed to finish it ! I love it to bits. I'm tellin' ya. Best show ever, period. I can't wait to watch season 3!!!

So, I was watching American Idol last night.

Danny Noriega cracks me up man. I was laughing so hard when I watched him!

"Last week, I think was a disaster."
"So you do agree with me?"
"ISH."

God is he funny or what ?

If he isn't funny enough then I bet it takes alot to make you laugh :p

Since Josiah is no longer there and its not likely they'll put him back in the competition, I'll have to settle with David Archuleta :) He charms people with his voice, I tell you. And he's so cuteeee :)

---

God, how time flies. Its passing so fast that its not even funny. Febraury is coming to and end and its gonna be March soon ! Not that I don't look forward to it, but its scary ! Before you know it its the end of the year.

On the brighter note, March holidays are so so soon :) I can't wait, I absolutely can't. But I just hate the fact that I have to go back to school on a holiday ! ( and on my birthday wtf ) Its unfairrrr. I'm supposed to be enjoying my week long holiday.

I have yet to watch Step Up 2 and I can't wait to do so. Hopefully I'll be able to get tickets for this Sundays show :)

The next time an awesome movie comes out, I'll make sure to go to the cinema's to watch it on the first day. (yes even if its a school day) As much as I'd like to think that, I don't know if it will ever happen.

I'm boring you with my crap, aren't I ? :D

Tuning in; Imagine - David Archuleta

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home