Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Attended extra classes this morning. I only had a few hours sleep and I was so tired in school. I yawn every 5 minutes. KH was super boring especially since the teacher had this monotone voice that I hate.

I had no plans today so I had plenty of time to rest :) Haven't been sleeping well the past few nights and I've been longing for rest every since but I've been really busy. So I had the whole afternoon to chill :)

I had piano later on and I was dreading class cos I didn't practice :p I did, for like 10 minutes and gave up.

I am so sleepy now that I can barely open my eyes. My eyelids feel really heavy. Thank God theres no extra classes tomorrow so I can sleep in :)

Leftover pictures from last night !


So many retarded pictures for you to laugh at and I have plenty more :) But sorry those are too damn embarassing to post up :p

and that about sums up my birthday this year :)

Tuning in; Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf - B5

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home