Monday, March 10, 2008

I had a great birthday this year :)

Had extra classes in school this morning and it was a drag. Krystal & I were looking at the clock waiting for the bell to ring every 3 seconds. Nicole bought me a cake and I had to cut it in class :)

Krystal & I left for ou after school and we met up with Yee Xin who didn't go to school cos of theory exams :p Spent the afternoon there and I had a great time. Left around 5 and the two followed me home :)

Amelia and Liyana joined us for dinner at the Tropicana club and we had Japanese ! The food was good, but not really worth it. Not exactly the best I've tasted, but hey it was nice :) K & Yee Xin bought me a cake from Bakerzin which burned a whole in their pockets (I'm sorry guys I feel so guilty!) and it was so embarassing when they sang me the birthday song.

Anyway, pictures :)

All thanks to K who told them to spell my chinese name. and they got it wrong btw.




I have so many more pictures to upload but I'm tired plus so freaking lazy. So more up tomorrow aite :D

Thanks to those who wished me at 12 sharp, thanks to those who remembered, thanks to those who bothered wishing. Thanks for everything you guys :) I had a great day :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home