Saturday, March 08, 2008

It has been a tiring day. I just feel like going to sleep on my comfy bed :)

I was doing this leg exercise to strengthen my stomach muscles this morning and I didn't stretch properly before I did it. So I got cramps on both my thighs. And that was before I went for ballet ! Imagine the 2 hours I had to suffer after that :(

Can barely walk up the stairs now. Thighs hurt like crap !

---

I found a really really great singer you guys :)

Kate Voegele ! :)

Somehow she kinda reminds me of Colbie Caillat but I like her alot more :) Her voice is so soothing to listen to. But surprisingly she's not really well-knowned ? Whatever I still love her :)

Go go go download her songs ! :) Kindly Unspoken is my personal favourite. I don't think I'll ever get bored of listening to her ! :)

---

I still can't get over the fact that Danny Noriega got eliminated ! I'm definitely gonna miss having him around. He is so friggin funny how can anyone not love him?!

On top of that, Kady Malloy got kicked off too ! Fine, I agree, she hasn't been doing well these pass couple of weeks but she rocked the auditions. I still want her around ! & yes, I do think that she deserves to stay a little longer to prove herself.

Asia'h Epperson has awesome vocals ! Sadly, she, too got eliminated. I prefer Asia'h so much more compared to Syeshaaa :( and I kind of like Luke Menard too ! This is so unfair I'm supporting all four of'em ! :(

Tuning in; Somewhere in Between - Lifehouse

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home