Monday, March 31, 2008

Over the past couple of days, I watched:

27 Dresses! On DVD!! :) :)

I loved every minute of the show! :) It was alot more than what I expected because of the trashy reviews, so yup :) Very, very worth watching.

I absolutely adore Katherine Heigl! :) I think she's gorgeous.
But I love James Marsden just as much :)


On the other hand,

Juno, I thought, was a complete waste of time.

Fine, it was funny in some moments, I'll give them that, but other than that, it was a piece of crap. I didn't even wait for it to end. I turned it off during the last few minutes. Bored me to tears, I almost fell asleep.

Well, it is my opinion.

I also finished -Veronica Mars season 3!!!

Hands down, the best season compared with the other two. I am glad that I finally finished it. But you know, its sad they cut the show and the ending is so typical Veronica Mars. I so wished the shot season 4.


I'm gonna miss it so, so much :'(

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home