Friday, March 21, 2008

Sorry I haven't been updating. And no Langkawi post up just yet, sorry :)

Since all Krystal and Yee Xin can talk about nowadays is Ugly Betty, so I thought what the heck, I watched the show ! And it was amazingly good :) I laughed like craaaaazy watching the show man, seriously. Damn it is so funny :)


I love Marc ! The funniest, I tell you.

All the more reasons to watch the show. Oh and he's gay btw :)

I also managed to watch...

PRISON BREAK SEASON 3!!!!

Only the first half, but I swear, its damn good.

I actually never realised how much I missed the show. Michael Scofield especially ! And season 3 is a hundred times better than season 2!!! Ooh new characters and um... Sara dies :( Can't wait for the second half :) :)

Oh and anyone watched Idol ? :)

I think I'm in love, sigh :)

And kick Kristy out already. I'm sick of watching her. Michael John is a no-no for me, too. So bye-bye.

Tuning in; Dance With Me - Blake McGrath

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home