Friday, March 07, 2008

This past week has been a breeze and it passed by real quick. School was really relaxing as we had sports day rehersals/pre-sports day and stuff so we didn't study all that much. Only 8 (around 8?) of us turned up on Tuesday and the teachers didn't even bother teaching.

So I decided to skip Wednesday! :) Caught up on my beauty sleep and things that I've been wanting to do (eg. clean up my room!!! Its in a mess!) Yesterday was Sports Day which I didn't attend but I'm so glad this bloody event is over. I never liked Sports Day so whatever!!!

Green won, as usual. I would like to see a different house win for a change though. Green wins every year! This year I was cheering my loudest for yellow house but they still ended up in last. Though they did so much better than last year ! :)

So yesterday afternoon I was relaxing and talking to random people on MSN when Nicole came over with Amelia, Liyana, Zoey and Arya. They had this surprise party for Yi Shuen I never intended to go. I did go in the end, just for a while cos I had to come home to go for ballet.

-----

On birthday presents:

Chloe says:
PLEASE TELL ME YOU GOT ME SYTYCD BOX SET
Am ( : says:
GAAGAHAHAHAHHAHA

Chloe says:
or you can also tell me that you invited robert hoffman to come see me on my bday !
Am ( : says:
i think you're beyond nuts


No, I am not nuts. Maybe if I keep telling myself that I will actually start to believe it.


Robert Hoffman is my man! Go away :p Haven't seen Step Up 2? You have no idea what you're missing.

I'm off to go dream about MY Robert Hoffman now. Bye losers! :)

Tuning in; crushcrushcrush - Paramore

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home