Monday, April 07, 2008

Back when we were all watching So You Think You Can Dance? season 2, I've always been a fan of Ivan Koumaev!

I remember my friends would go "OMG I LOVE TRAVIS WALL I LOVE TRAVIS WALL!!!" And I'll just say "No, I think Ivan's the better dancer," and I always end up getting called weird for liking Ivan.

Don't get me wrong, Travis was an incredible dancer. I loved him (sadly he is gay) but he was no Ivan :)
The cutest thing ever :)

Ivan was never technically the strongest dancer, but hell, did he deserve to win. He improved so much like no one would've thought he would. No one would've ever guessed he would make it that far. And its true, he so deserved to go further.


My favourite solo :)

I think out of all 3 seasons, he was the best hip hop dancer. And hey, you might not agree with me, but I would've so voted for Ivan. If not Ivan, it would've definitely been Travis - technically the strongest.

Ignore this post. I'm just bored :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home