Friday, April 11, 2008

Did any of ya'll watch Idol Gives Back last night?

I know right, that opening number totally rocked :)



Hands down, best performance of the night :D

I was so glad to see So You Think You Can Dance dancers on idol. Benji, Lacey, Travis, Danny, Lauren, Anya, Cedric, Melody, Nick, Dmitry, Jamile, Pasha, Ashlee, Neil (I think) and a few others I can't really make out.

Quest (Ryan, Hok, Dominic, Steve and some other guy whose name I can't remember) was also there!!! :) :)

Overall I think the dancers did better than the singers :) Hey, I'm not being biased :p

:D

Oh btw did anyone see Lacey in the audience on the performance night? Cos I surely did :) Everytime the camera was on Simon or Paula, her face appears at the side :)

p/s; I know I've been giving you really random and crappy updates but please bear with me for a bit, okay? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home