Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Four Seasons Langkawi ;)

And by the way, if you're wondering, no, I did not stay in Four Seasons while I was in Langkawi but I did go there to have dinner with Aunty Jessie and the bill came up to $1000. And yes, the place is gorgeous :) I mean, its $1800 a night. But its so pretty I would die to go back there. Literally.

Anyway, I had my ballet exam on Sunday. Its great that its finally over, really, but I would love to do it again. Just because I felt I could've done better. But its alright. Just hope the results aren't that bad!

Sigh, life's been boring. April is such a dull month that I have absolutely nothing to look forward to. except maybe May, and that my mid year exams are gonna be here in less than 3 weeks. and no, I haven't started on my revision.

May on the other hand, our favourite (FINE, maybe not yours, but mine) reality tv show is back ! Not only in Malaysia, but in USA, too. Yup, So You Think You Can Dance will start airing in May and I absolutely cannot wait. Now, thats something I can look forward to :)

I promise a Langkawi update by the end of this week :) You don't have to remind me that its been a month, because I know.

For now, just put up with my crap for a while longer ;D

Tuning in; 4 Minutes - Madonna ft Justin Timberlake

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home