Friday, April 25, 2008

I had a pretty relaxing week :) On Monday we went on a field trip to Westports, Port Klang so there weren't any classes. Field trip was boring though. I mean seriously, WESTPORT? At least we got to stop by McDonald's which made it all worthwhile. I was craving for fries, big time.

Classes as usual on Tuesday. Which was really boring. I just didn't feel like.. learning? :O

Been busy with projects at home. My Sejarah project is almost complete and I'm freakin' happy. I have no idea how I'm supposed to start on my Geography project though. Someone help meeee!

---

Did anyone watch American Idol? Both this week, and last week?

... I think you know what I'm talking about.

David Cook did SO good, both weeks :) I'm beginning to love him, alot of people are :)

I've been listening to his version of Always Be My Baby on repeat for three days straight. He changed the whole arragement and it sounds so much better than Mariah Carey's :)

I'm also really, reallyyyyy disappointed that Carly Smithson got voted off. I'm beginning to think that this is more of a popularity contest and not a talent contest. Crazyyyy. She's one of the best females on the show! Brooke should've wenttt :(

Okay, enough on American Idol. I can go on and on!!!

---

I'm sure you guys have heard of Esmee Denters? :)

Yup, she's the one on youtube whom Justin Timberlake founded. and I lovelovelove her voice ! Its really sweet :)



Check out her other videos on youtube. Freakin' amazing stuff. I love her :)


Tuning in; Always Be My Baby - David Cook

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home