Friday, April 04, 2008


No words can describe how hot he and his dancing is. Dammit!

I'm pretty sure if you put him on So You Think You Can Dance he'll make it far. (Reminder to self: SYTYCD SEASON 4!!!)

"There is one way and only one way to make it as a dancer, train harder than anyone else."

"And to the people who say, 'Well what if you break a leg?', I say shut up, go to hell, and quit discouraging me and everyone else."

SO TRUE.

---

Anyway, I had a great week. Class tests are here again. I did pretty okay for BM. And I worked so hard for Sejarah. I studied till after midnight for it last night. Thursday's are my busiest! Oh well. I hope it pays off.

Another week of tests to bear with and then its ballet exams. Wish me luck!

I have no idea why but yup, I've been really busy since the end of March. With PMR projects and all. Went to the museum last week to do research. And apparently the museum is haunted. So don't go alone! :)

After class tests, I'm dead. Busy busy busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home