Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sorry, my laptop is in bad state right now and I have all my Langkawi pictures in thereee.

On the other hand,


David Cook is having a secret relationship with Lacey Schwimmer? :O

Just last week he stated he was single during the result show. Apparently, they met through Idol Gives Back rehersals and exchanged numbers. Since then David sneaks out all the time during the day to go meet Lacey ! :O

I don't think they're relationship is "secret" anymore because it is all over the internet. and on E! News. But they are rumours. Beats me, I'm clueless.

I like David cos he sings well, but I think he has a problem with his attitude. but if they really are dating, the good for them. I mean, David is not the best looking guy on earth, but he is indeed better looking than Hok! :p

Okay, this was totally pointless :)

Tuning in; Bounce - Timbaland

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home