Sunday, May 11, 2008

:D

I know I've been neglecting my blog. Lazy to update :p

If you guys have seen anything at all related to the Twilight movie, some of you would not like who they casted as Edward Cullen, right? *nugde, nudge

I myself am not a fan of Robert Pattinson (sorry if I offended anyone) so its alright if you want to complain about him! :) I, on the other hand, am in love with Jasper Hale. More specifically, Jackson Rathbone! freaking sexy I tell you :)

Now what did I tell you? :) But hands off, he's mine. you guys can go fight over your Edward Cullen.

On the other hand, everyone's (more like mine) favourite reality tv show is back!

So You Think You Can Dance? airs on 8tv every Thursday night at 9.30pm.

Hahaha I love to promote shows! :) To be honest, this year, the standard went down the drain. They cancelled callbacks, so some really lousy dancers got through to boot camp. So disappointing! Season 1 was so much better, trust me! There are a few great contemporary and ballroom dancers though:)

The hip hop dancers are disappointing. 100% worse than last year's. Thousands of bboys who auditioned, not even one got in (HAHAHA) thank God. I wish they would show more of the auditions though. They missed out on alot!

---

I was planning on getting mom Marc Jacob's Daisy (you know the perfume?) for mother's day, but I couldn't go to Pavillion and no one could help me get it and I felt really guilty so I made her a card instead.

Sometimes its the little things that really matter :)

To celebrate, the whole extended family (mom's side) went for lunch at Nikko Hotel. I ate so much sashimi that if I see another piece of raw salmon, I'll vomit. But I couldn't resist, I had to I had to I had to :D

I had so much to eat that I didn't even have dinner. But as I'm typing this dad is at McDonald's buying me chicken mcnuggets :)

I love you mom. Happy Mother's Day :)

Tuning in; Yesterday - Leona Lewis

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home