Thursday, May 29, 2008

For the past three nights, I have been dreaming about -

this dude. (omg that hair that hair that hair that I love!)

Yes, him. For three freaking nights. Is that supposed to mean something? :p

Everything felt so surreal. Oh how much I wish it was true.

After 3 years of obsessing, you'd think that it would at least get a little better, right?

Thats what I thought.


WRONG.


I don't think it will ever, ever get better.

Well, we'll see if I continue dreaming tonight.

Anyways,

I'M BAAAACK!!!


Actually, I came back on Tuesday, but anyway. Will blog about Penang when I recieve pictures, or whenever I feel like it :p

It feels so good to be home, seriously.

Have been watching dvd's this past few days. Oh lord the amount of dvd's I bought back from Penang. Will update you on what I watch. Soon :p

If you guys ever feel like going swimming, going to the gym or whatever, call me, I'm up for it. Trust me, its waaay better than rotting at home. Besides next Thursday and maybe next Friday, my calander is free! No plans, nothing. Yet.

I need to get out of the house. Badly.

Apparently I'm bonding with the tv too much, so help!!!

Today is a great day. ITS THURSDAY!!! Which means, its dance night which I love :) Speaking of dance, I miss the studio. Concert's coming up and I have to learn up my dance! Die die die.

Oh and btw, guess whats on Lacey's myspace?

"I'm NOT dating David Cook! I'm a single lady!"

Ah, good to know, Lacey :)

Okaaaay, this post is crappier than ever.

Tuning in; Pocket Full of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home