Friday, May 02, 2008

I'm not in school BAHAHA ! :p

To entertain myself, I have been watching videos of Adam Sevani and Jon M. Chu challenge Miley and Mandy (aka M&M) to the biggest online dance battle ever.


Adam Sevani is the bomb :D


Hey no one told me Miley Cyrus could dance...
It wasn't that bad but I can't believe they recruited Ashley Nino(of So You Think You Can Dance season 2)!!!


You HAVE to watch this ! Miley and Mandy so got pawned :p
Lacey and Hok are in it :D :D :D

Jabbawockeez are in it.
Robert Hoffman is in it :) :)
Chris Brown is in it!!!
and Yee Xin, your chinese dude is in it too :D

I'm also wondering if Miley is gonna recruit Ivan Koumaev (of SYTYCD season 2) in her next video.
p/s; Ivan is Miley's back up dancer and is going on tour with her.

What? I
'm dead bored and have nothing better to do :p

Tuning in; Angels - David Archuleta

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home