Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm sure everyone knows that Saleisha won America's Next Top Model cycle 9. Even if you didn't know, it just aired on tv, so you'd probably know ;)

I'm sure alot of people would be supporting Saleisha. and some will probably be supporting Chantal.

This is a super good picture of Chantal. Her legs omg!!!

As weird as it may seem, I've been standing behind Jenah even though I knew Saleisha won this right from the start. Some people may hate her for her personality, but I've always loved her :) And she takes the greatest pictures ever.

Jenah is freaking gorgeous okay :)

My all time favourite picture of her :)

As much as I like Saleisha, I wanted Jenah to win so bad! She has definitely taken all the strongest pictures. Her walk is great :) Not as good as Saleisha's, but still. So disappointing ! And to think that Chantal went further than her! I'm sorry but I don't think Chantal deserves top 2 :(

Heh I'm probably boring you :p Too bad!

Tuning in; Bring Me Love - Marie Digby

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home