Friday, May 23, 2008

So who won? Cook or Archuleta?

David Cook is your American Idol '08.

When I heard the news, I was so dejected that I had no mood at all to sit for my ICT paper. And people had to come rubbing it in my face saying that David Cook won by 12 million votes. I was veryyy depressed.

But I don't care if he won by 12 million, 50 million or 97.5 million votes. Because what?

what?

WHAT?

David Archuleta got signed! Not exactly, but in an interview right after the show, he said he got many offers. So guess what? We'll definitely see more of Archuleta :)

Mostly I'm still pissed off that he didn't win after he showed blazing hot vocals (as Randy would say) week after week after week and "knocked out" David Cook in the final performances, but whatever, right? He still got signed. and he got a freaking car!!!

In my opinion, he still won, just without a title :)

So, did you guys watch the result show?

DID YOUUUU?

Did you watch the Hero performance by David Archuleta and David Cook?
And that Mike Myers skit? Did you watch ittt?


Who knew two people who sound so different could sound so good together? I totally didn't see that coming! And that Mike Myers skit at the end just kept me laughing the whole way. I practically fell out of my chair laughing with tears streaming down my face!

But that wasn't my favourite performance of the night.

My favourite performance was definitely watching someone I love and missed alot alot alot sing.


Jason Castro performing Hallelujah was definitely highlight of the night. He did it so much better this time around and his emotions were so raw I almost cried when he sang this.

and plus, don't we all miss seeing Jason Castro gorgeous face and listening to his soothing voice on tv? :D

No?

Well I definitely missed seeing him :p

And and andddd, did anyone watch David Archuleta's performance with One Republic? I'm too lazy to look for the video so go look for it yourself. Anyway, One Republic sucks at performing live. David Archuleta SO kicked Ryan Tannen's ass! Ryan even went out of tune!

Okay, enough Idol talk. Even if you want more Idol talk, wait till next year :p

I'm still not happy that David Cook won! :(

BUT DAVID ARCHULETA STILL GOT MANY OFFERS HAHAHAHAH IN YOUR FACEEEE!!!

---

Anyways, mid year exams were all this week and I haven't been studying as much as I hoped to. Am I supposed to feel guilty? Because I don't.

Sat for our last papers today!

Dear God,

Please please please let me pass my Mandarin, BM, Math, Sejarah and Geography. Please I beg you and I promise I'll be a good girl :p

ANYWAYS, MID TERM BREAK IS FINALLY HERE!!! :)

I'm leaving for Penang tomorrow and I won't see you guys for another 4 - 5 days so see you when I'm back!

Tuning in; Forever in Blue Jeans - Jason Castro

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home