Thursday, June 05, 2008

Other than sleeping in and watching tv every single day, my holidays have been really unproductive. but hey, at least I got to watch tonnes of dvd's!

Okay so I managed to finish -

Moonlight!

The show is a little like Twilight meets Veronica Mars. See, the show is about vampires, but the main character is a private investigator. But because he's a vampire, he's alot smarter than Veronica Mars :) Sadly, I only got to watch half the season because the other half isn't out on DVD yet.

Okay fine, the main reason I got the dvd is because Jason Dohring is in it. I miss watching him on Veronica Mars so so much! In Moonlight (yes he plays a vampire too!) Jason Dohring plays Mick's (the main character) best friend. And um, he is 400 years old. Oh didn't you know? Vampires can't grow old ;) Ahhhh Jason Dohring makes such a hot vampire! He should get a part in Twilight as well :D



Okay so, I also managed to watch -

HOUSEEE! I WATCHED HOUSE I WATCHED HOUSE I WATCHED HOUSE!

House is damn good, seriously. Now that I've watched season 1, I totally regret not getting season 2 and 3 too. Yes it is a medical show but its super funny. Honestly, I would pick House over Grey's any day :)


Meet Dr House. House is why the whole show is funny. Very, extremely smart. He is cynical and sarcarstic. Also a drug addict. He can't get enough of Vicodin :) and he is very, very, very mean to the doctors on his team. If I were ever to be put in a hospital, I wish there would be doctors like Dr House working there :)





Jesse Spencer plays Dr Robert Chase. He's hottt. Sadly, he's a traitor, and he is never right. BUT HE HAS A SEXY AUSTRALIAN ACCENT OMG OMG OMG :D Definitely not as good a doctor as House. But still! :)






I also managed to watch Chuck!

Chuck is really, really funny. If you want a comedy, watch Chuck. By far the funniest show I've seen. Chuck, the character, is really really dumb and he is not fit to work for the CIA but because he has really major CIA files stored in his head, he's forced to work for them! Very highly recommended :)

Out of all the shows I watched, my favourite was definitely -

Brothers & Sisters!

Don't get me wrong, I mean, I hated the gay stories.

But hey, this was a really, really heartwarming show and it made me cry one too many times. It makes you realise how important your family is because whatever happens, you come home to them at the end of the day.

And trust me, when Sally Field cries, you can't help but tear up.

AND, Calista Flockhart is a phenomenal actress. I've always loved Ally McBeal.


Dave Annable plays Justin Walker. His character is damaged, and is a drug addict. And he made me cry the most. The situation he's in is really, really sad. He got sent back to war in Iraq for Christ's sake!

I think he's very new in the acting industry. But he can act really well. and his brother-sister relationship with Calista Flockhart is amazing. Same goes with his mother-son relationship with Sally Field :)

If you don't mind watching guys making out, this makes a super good show to watch :) I want season 2 ahhhh !

Okay, I better go off now. So You Think You Can Dance starts in a few! :)

Tuning in; What About Now - Daughtry

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home