Tuesday, June 17, 2008

School started. I know I'm a week and a half too late to say that, but yes, school started, and I'm hating it. Very much. All the cramming, I think my head's about to explode. On the other hand my geography project's not really done...

Sigh.

So, I watch tv to de-stress. HUARGH HUARGH HUARGH!!! (new term for HAHAHA introduced by Ms Pat's very retarded and ridiculous worksheet)

I finished House season 2! I find season 1 more interesting, but then again, watching House is probably a bad thing. Today during speech and drama Nicole hit me on the nose with her shoulder so hard I started tearing. Then after a while I started laughing, and crying, and laughing, and crying.

Couldn't help myself but to think that I was having some kind of disease one of the doctor's on House got. What? I was laughing at things that weren't funny. God.

ANYWAY, So You Think You Can Dance USA's already started! As much as I like Courtney Galiano, I hate the fact that she's paired with Gev, a breakdancer and they're disco routine was screwed up. Seriously.


Kelli Baker! is an amazing dancer. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!

Then why the hell isn't she in the top 20? No one in their right mind would leave her out of the top 20!!! I'm so disappointed she didn't make it because if she did, you could be looking at the winner right there!

and then there is...



Matt Dorame! Matt Dorame! Matt Dorame!

My call? This dude can outdance both Travis Wall and Danny Tidwell. He is SO good! His extensions are beautiful! :) I likeyyyyy. Now at least the judges' got something right. One thing I can't stand about his auditions was his socks. DAMN, it made him look like he was going to fall every 5 seconds.

Stephen Boss aka Twitch's audition was freakin' good too. I mean, if you're into that kinda thing. I loved it I loved it I loved it! Go look for it yourself :p

On the other hand, SYTYCD Malaysia's standards are lower than ever. I still watch it, because I enjoy it. The one dance (only one) which they can keep up with the USA is mambo/latin/salsa. You also have to look at who's dancing it. But last week, Cecelia and Ray got a super tough salsa routine. The performance was a bit messy here and there, but other than that it was good. But Cecelia is a latin-trained dancer so it isn't fair.

So anyway, during KH today, Yee Xin, Krystal and I baked an apple pie. It surely didn't look so good but it tasted like heaven, I swear :) Even G says it tasted like the apple pie in McDonald's! :) :)

Also, on father's day, I made daddy a card :) Happy belated father's day, dad. You know I love you a lot and I'm sorry if I did anything to disappoint you. I love you, daddy :)

Till next time :)

Tuning In; Sexy Can I - I have no idea who sang this :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home