Monday, June 09, 2008

The search for America's favourite dancer continues...

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN FREAKIN' DANCE IS BACK WITH A BRAND NEW SEASON!!!!

Hell-to-the-mother-fuckin'-yeah.

Some guy posted the whole damn thing on youtube and seriously, if I could, I would go down on my knees and thank him like crazy.

I WATCHED THE FREAKIN' AUDITIONS!!!!

Ah, top 20, top 20. There are a few whom I personally like.

Courtney Galiano, contemporary-cum-hip-hop dancer. Ahhhh, totally my kind of dancer :) Super gorgeous, and only 19! Ah so young so young so young! I hope she makes it far, I really like her :) (Doesn't she remind you of Lauren Gottlieb? :D)

Jessica King, super well-trained contemporary dancer. Who doesn't love a well-trained contemporary dancer, eh? (Note: Jaimie Goodwin, Shauna Noland, Allison Holker etc etc)
Stephen "Twitch" Boss, freestyle dancer. One of the most talented guys this season. He has this quality that when he dances he makes me want to watch him dance forever :) Got to love him, seriously. Right now I think alot of people are putting their money on this guy!

Chelsea Trialle, jazz-funk-cum-contemporary dancer. She caught my attention the day she auditioned. Very unique. An incredible dancer!

Mark Kanemura, contemporary dancer. I was half expecting him to do hip hop or something, but all of a sudden he blew me away with a contemporary piece. AHHHHH!!! I really don't know what to expect anymore :)

Rayven Armijo, ballet-cum-contemporary dancer. Heh heh, yes, I like her because she does ballet :) 28 is a little too old for the competition, but a great dancer nontheless. Never underestimate ballet dancers because they work the hardest, seriously.

Jaimie Goodwin was an amazing ballerina, no? :)

DAMN, the amount contemporary dancers this year. You don't want to know. But then again, yes, they are really good :) Two latin dancers, a few hip hoppers, one swing dancer and practically 12 or more contemporary dancers makes your top 20!

I'm so excited I can't wait to watch I can't wait to watch I can't wait to watch!

Dammit if you say Dancing with the Stars is the best dance show, because no way in hell it can beat So You Think You Can Dance. America thinks DWTS is the best dance show. But clearly they haven't seen SYTYCD before.

Tuning in; I Question Mark - Wade Robson

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home