Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Amelia's 15th Birthday, 20th May 2008
TGI Fridays, The Curve

Yes, this post is this late.

I couldn't make it at first with grandma in the hospital and all. But at the very last minute dad suggested we go to Curve for dinner so yeah :)

I swear we were the loudest bunch there. Singing, clapping, shouting, laughing. When it comes to laughing, no one beats me. I laugh the loudest, the longest. I can't control myself. Which ended up bad. Whoever sat at the table behind ours would request to change tables :p

Yes I know, pictures.

Hello loser:)

This is for you:)

Ahhh so many candids!

"Um Eli I think you should stop pointing the camera in my direction now." heh:)

If you look closely you might actually find something funny. And again, Eli ITS NOT FUNNY!

Nicole yayyy a picture we never had in years:)

Fridays' tradition:)

Look at the weird Fridays dude staring at Amelia HAHAHA!

Hee hee I love doing stupid stuff. "LETS IMITATE HANNAH MONTANA!!!" :D

All in all, I had a great night:) Thanks for everything bestfriend:)

Happy Belated Birthday, by the way :)

---

And even though I'm approximately 6 days late,

Happy belated 15th Birthday loser! :)

Hope you're having fun in Philippines:) Thanks for everything you've done for me. I appreciate it even if I don't show it sometimes:) You know I love you :D

Uh huh, there you go. A super long post :)

Tuning in; The Time Is Now - Moloko

Next up: Calvin and Hobbes themed ballet concert.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home