Sunday, July 20, 2008

DENNIS TAUGHT ME HOW TO DO A BACKROLL TODAY!!!!!

A contemporary backroll, that is :)

No words can describe how I freakin' feel. You seriously have no idea. I have been trying to do it ever since I saw Danny do it on SYTYCD last year. and when I saw Kherington do it, I went "DAMN!" and Jda of SYTYCD Malaysia can do it too! She learnt it from Dennis hee hee :) :)

I haven't been this happy ever since... long long time ago :)

Now, my shoulders are all red and sore, my shoulder blades hurt like crazy, my stomach muscles are killing me, my head hurts, and I am also having this throbbing headache. Thats what you get from doing too many backrolls.

But I am too damn happy to feel anything :D

---

Okay so, this loser wants me to blog about her.

Yes, this loser.

Hello, Amelia :)

She... cracks me up every 5 minutes. She says stupid things that make me laugh, and she's always making jokes about AHEM Mr Wong. Like all the time. The other day around 1am, I recieved a text.

"Don't you think Mr Wong looks like a dead tree, with hair... with some hair?"

Yes, I know. She's that lifeless. She texts people at 1 in the morning because she doesn't need to go to school the next day becayse apparently, she is "home-schooling". Uh huh, yes Amelia, I believe you :)

Chloe says:
william hung is so retarded :/
Am. says:
I LIKE HIM
Am. says:
so cute
Chloe says:
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Am. says:
HAHHAHAHA SO ADORABLE
Am. says:
EI LOVE HIM
Am. says:
I WANT TO MARRY HIM
Chloe says:
WTF
Am. says:
no really
Am. says:
ahahaha
Am. says:
then he can sing of me

Yes, she is THAT retarded.

---


Sigh. I miss them. So so much.


That was so sick! No one can pop like him okay. NO ONE.

---

Anyone willing to sell me MTV Asia Awards tickets? PLEASEEE?

Tuning in; We Used To Be Friends - The Dandy Warhols

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home