Sunday, July 13, 2008

First things first, trials are over, and I've never felt happier.

This past week, I studied like I've never studied before. It feels good, really. Productive. But it still made me feel guilty that I didn't start preparing for trials weeks ago. I didn't manage to finish studying everything, which made me feel even worse.

Despite studying, I still found the papers super tough. Halfway through papers, I really felt like crying. And on top of that, I was so sleepy I couldn't exactly concerntrate...

I think I better start preparing for trial 2 now.
I want a long long holiday. I want to get away from all this crap. I don't want to sit for exams. Its so frustrating :( I don't want to go back to school tomorrow to face my stupid, stupid results :( :(

ANYWAY, when I came back from school on Friday, the first thing I did was finish up The Host! I feel so satisfied:) It felt good to finally do something besides studying.

And I watched so much tv throughout the weekend I think I might die of radiation poisoning.

Okay, I hope thats not true:)

I watched 21 last night! Thought the show was good. Just good. Could've been better, but still good. Hee I enjoyed it :)

and damn, is Jim Sturgess hot or what? :) and I loved Kate Bosworth in the show :)

I watched Get Smart about 2 weeks ago. It was so funny it made me laugh till I cried and almost peed in my pants :) What it lacked was a hot lead actor. Damn.

SYTYCD update:


DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN.

After watching this solo, I don't think anyone can not fall in love with Kherington. She made my hair stand up. and that technique is simply amazing. I guess this is as good as any solo can get!

But I still think Shauna of season 3 had the best solos :) So does Matt season 4! Youtube him! Too bad he got eliminated. I was devastated ok! Almost cried :(

AND also, they eliminated Jda on SYTYCD Malaysia! WHY WHY WHY WHY? WHY ELIMINATE THE ONLY DANCER I'M SUPPORTING WITH ALL MY HEART THIS YEAR? WHYYY?

There. You can keep staring at Kherington's gorgeous face and dream about her tonight:)

Tuning in; Lucky - Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home