Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lately, I've been obsessed with -

Jonas Brothers.

Oh damn.

I can't believe I'm addicted to cheesy pop music, but yes, I am. Most of their songs are good mind you, despite the fact that most of them are cheesy pop songs :D

---

SYTYCD USA results are not out yet why why why do this to me I'm so nervous oh my God save me I cannot stop talking crap. (FINALS NEXT WEEK!)

SYTYCD Malaysia's finale is tomorrow.

I have officially lost interest in SYTYCD Malaysia. But that will not stop me from watching the finale tomorrow :) :)

---

I just finished two karangans for tuition which I had two weeks to complete but me being me decided to do it at the very last minute :D Now my hands are killing me.

That reminds me. Can anyone explain butt cramps? Yes, I had butt cramps on Tuesday -.- and on Wednesday my butt was aching like crazy and its not like I did anything?

All in all, I had one relaxing week. and tomorrow's Friday again!

How was your week? :)

Tuning in; Burnin' Up - Jonas Brothers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home