Friday, July 25, 2008

So I watched Camp Rock.

It put a smile on my face. Really, it did.

I'm quite surprised to find myself actually liking the show. You know I don't even know why I watched it in the first place. I don't know whether to tell you if its good or not, but I can tell you one thing. It was definitely better than High School Musical :)

The Jonas Brothers are the freaking SHIT :) :) :)

and damn I can't help myself but to fall in love with Joe Jonas.

:D :D :D

I still love Nick Jonas, he's so super adorable :)

---

So...


Mark and Comfort, hip hop

I swear to God this was SO good! My fav routine from wednesday night :) Mark is so gangstaaaa! :) One of his best performances. and with that, he truly didn't deserve to be in the bottom, which he didn't!


Courtney wow-ed me with her solo.


She performed so well last night, she stole the show from her partner, Will. And in my opinion she had the best solo last night. Yes, even better than Katee's! For this week, that is.

Top 6 dancers have ALL been my favourites since the very beginning. How how how??! Who's gonna win?

I really hope Katee wins. Or maybe Joshua. Or Chelsie. They deserve it, really :)

---

Did anyone realize that the week just flew by? I wish that I could turn back time and relive the whole week. Time passes so fast nowadays its scary.

...

How I wish there were 30 hours a day.

Tuning in; Party People - Nelly ft Fergie

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home