Saturday, July 05, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance (USA) update.

This years hip hop is definitely better than last years. A lot better, in fact. Tabitha and Napoleon are incredible choreographers. I like them :) :)


Joshua and Katee!

Tell me that isn't good hip hop, and I'll slap you.

I'm guessing alot of people are fans of Katee and Joshua. Personally I think their both amazinggg dancers and love them to death :) Not my favourite, though.


Mark and Chelsie

My favourite couple this year, hands down :) Mark is phenomenal, but Chelsie is from another freakin' planet. She is so so so so SO good! AHHH:) :)

I loved both the hip hop routine, gave me chills :)

Chelsie Hightower, one of the strongest contenders in the show alongside Katee, Joshua, Mark, Twitch and Kherington, AND MY FAVOURITE:)

and I am loving Mia Michaels more than ever.


Katee and Joshua, Contemporary

I. LOVED. IT. It gave me goosebumps right from the beginning till the end. Mia Michaels is a freakin' genius.

On the other hand,


I think Courtney Galiano is one of the better soloists on the show:) She danced that with so much passion, and I think that she proved to America she wanted to stay.

Ok, the Sejarah book on my table is not going to study itself, so off I go.

Oh, and trials next week, so don't expect any updates.

Tuning in; Superstar - Lupe Fiasco

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home