Friday, July 18, 2008

This has been a hectic week. Getting back crappy results and all. I just felt like crying. But then again, it never hurts to know that there are people who actually did as bad as I did:)

And it also comforts me so much that whatever I do I have SYTYCD to watch! LIKE ALL THE TIME :D :D


That was. THE BEST. SOLO. EVER.

Now that Kherington is gone, Katee is, I think, the best contemporary dancer on the show.

So gorgeous :)

Even though Chelsie is indeed still my favourite:) She isn't the best soloist you can find but damn she dances with so much passion! And her audition was super super awesomeee:) AND, she's a chameleon. She can dance ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.

and I miss Mark and Chelsie so much :(


Will & Katee, Pas De Deux

The first Pas De Deux ever on the show. IT GAVE ME CHILLS OHMYGOD I LOVE THIS ROUTINE SO BADDDDD. I hate Will though. Please eliminate him next week! Ugh.

And if you don't know what Pas De Deux is, it is something like modern ballet. So Krystal, if you're reading this, please watch it!

And damn what an amazing popper Joshua is. And he can dance almost everything you throw at him! Twitch is good, too, but not as good as Joshua in my opinion.

AND GUYS, Jessica had an injury and broke 5 ribs so Comfort (who has already been eliminated) is back and taking over Jess' place! :( I love Jess. and Comfort, I seriously don't like.

I bet if you don't watch the show you have NO idea what I am talking about but then again, hey. I CANNOT HELP MYSELF :) :)

Can anyone get me MTV Asia Awards tickets? I want to watch the Jabbawockeez SO SO SO BAD. So if you know, please let me know! I'm not missing Jabba for the world. I want to watch Jabbawockeez even more than I want to watch P!ATD. Like damn.

and guys, please let me know if you're going for Daughtry!

This my friend, are the Jabbawockeez! Now I can only hope:)

Tomorrow is the Swimming Gala. and I. am getting my ballet results back. SO NERVOUS, PLEASE WISH ME LUCK.

Thank God for the holiday on Monday.

Tuning in; Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home