Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Breaking Dawn, the fourth and final book in the Twilight Saga

So the most anticipated book of year '08 was finally released on Saturday, August 2nd. And Malaysia being Malaysia was 2 days behind the release date.


Still, it was pretty fast. For Malaysia :)

Daddy went all the way to ou yesterday to get it for me. Thank you daddy you know I love you so so much :)

YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW EXCITED I WAS EVEN BY JUST HOLDING THE BOOK IN MY HANDS:) It made me stay up late in the night. What? I couldn't help myself:)

Definitely a page turner. Stephenie Meyer is beyond ingenious:)

I think the only thing I hate is that she included one whole segment of the book in Jacob's point of view. Which is where I'm at now. 80 more pages of Jacob to go Chloe, be patient

I vow myself not to come online until I'm done. (Soon, I hope)

"When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you have to give, how could you not give it?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home