Sunday, August 24, 2008

I am going to fail my papers if I don't start studying for trials seeing how its starting this coming Tuesday.

No updates till I'm free and have a life again.

Just before I go -

Lately I've been having a weird obsession with...







































































DISNEY STARS.

(yes, you can laugh now)

Whether its loving them or hating them, I cannot deny that its an obsession.

Call me weird but hey at least I admit.



I think she looks really gorgeous :)

I think she makes a very good person for young kids to look up to. and she has an awesome voice trust me her music isn't half as bad as Miley's.

and hey I might just buy her album (in stores Sept 23rd) you never know ;)

The thing thats pissing me off is that I can't find Jonas Brother's new album anywhere. URGH.

Till I update this shit again :)

Tuning in; Disturbia - Rihanna

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home