Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm so sick of studying.

Please tell me why the f- am I born with such a small attention span.

SHIIIIIIIT. So frustrating. Every time I open a book, my mind starts to drift even if I don't allow it. and I read the same line about 10 times -.- Damn la.

History test tomorrow, and I am so dead.

just to take my mind of exams:


HI-LA-RIOUS.

Entertainment at its best.

Just because Shawn Johnson, Paul and Morgan Hamm can't act for nuts :) I love this:) And Paul Hamm had me laughing with tears streaming down my face at "BRO!" Hehehe hilarious:)


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

THIS IS SOOOO CHEESY! The vegetables are so retarded! I can't stop laughing please save meee. and look at Shawn's expression! Its like she's trying so hard not to laugh. and that just makes me laugh harder :)


I. LOVE. THIS :)

My favourite commercial ever. Just one of those commercials where I can watch over and over again and wish it would never end :)


If you haven't seen her on beam, here she is :)

SO AMAZINGGGG :)

Enjoy, and off I go to study stinky Sejarah.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home