Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Olympics have begun!

I know practically everyone is like on this Olympic craze right now. But not me! Heheh no, I did not catch the opening.

I love swimming, diving and gymnastics though!

Gymnastics - always the best part :)

The guys competed last night. But I can't wait for the girls category!

I am pulling for Shawn Johnson (USA) ! An awesome gymnast, very graceful, and super gorgeous. And she's only 16!

and Shawn Johnson was a world champion gymnast at the age of 15, mind you.

I'm sorry I'm not supporting China gymnasts but wait till you see Shawn Johnson! :D


Go ahead and tell me you don't like her :)

---

Yes, I finished Breaking Dawn.

I enjoyed every single bit of it. I'm so, so sad that this is the end of the Twilight saga. No more new books to look forward to (besides Midnight Sun)

Even though the media is criticizing it like crazy I don't see what was so bad about it.

I think she made me like Bella even more in this book and Jacob! Not that I'm his biggest fan or anything but she actually wrote him as a more likable character in this book. The only thing is I just can't make myself picture Taylor Lautner as Jacob :x

Breaking Dawn was everything I hoped for and more :)

---

Holidays in a week!

and I have one very hectic week to look forward to starting tomorrow.

Ah shit.

Tuning in; The Garden - Mirah

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Am said...

hahahaa hii:)

i might be coming on friday.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home