Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Short one because I have to go off soon.

So China won todays gymnastic (women) team finals.

I was rooting for USA! I wanted them to win so, so bad. Shawn Johnson and Nastia Liukin did very well :) Alicia Sacramone on the other hand, fell on beams, and on floor she landed on her butt. So yeah, I blame her.

Still incredibly proud of them both :)

Congrats to the USA team for winning silver though!

I hope Shawn wins All Around!

---

Also,

Happy 15th Birthday Nicole! :)

Thanks for everything you've done for me. Thanks for listening when I needed to rant, and thanks for talking when I needed to listen. You know I love you :) Hope you had a great 15th!

We tried to surprise her. I tried, I really tried. I had the help of Luter and Lucas. But Nicole being Nicole always had to be so curious!! So she ruined it for herself in the end.

But we all had a good laugh, didn't we? :)

Tuning in; This is Me - Demi Lovato

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home