Friday, August 08, 2008

*I changed the group dance video. It is now clearer and has interviews with the dancers.

So after 60 million votes this season...

America's favourite dancer is


Joshua Allen! Joshua Allen! Joshua Allen!!!

As much as I love Katee, Joshua truly deserved it. Honestly. He has been through so much this season and I don't think anyone can understand how hard he has worked to be where he is today. Congratulations, Josh!

The huge dissapointment is that Twitch came in second. TWITCH! Yup, I did expect Katee to come in second, but she came in third instead. and earned herself $50,000 for being America's favourite female dancer! and Courtney very obviously came in fourth.

I think after everything they've been through this season, there are no losers, they're all winners. Except maybe for Jessica for getting herself injured. It was such a waste.

Highlights of the finale:


Joshua and Katee, Lyrical

Choreographed by Wade Robson the freakin' genius. I think this was the best contemporary all season. Goosebumps goosebumps goosebumps! and of course Katee danced it beautifully. It was flawless:)


Twitch and Joshua, Trepak

You remember Danny and Neil doing something similar last year, except that it was contemporary instead of Trepak? Well I thought Twitch and Joshua brought it to a whole new level. It was so entertaining, and it was the first ever Trepak on the show! (In case you didn't know, Trepak is a Russian street dance)


Twitch's solo

The most amazing solo he has ever done. Blew me away. Twitch is so much joy to watch :)


The past and current seasons dancers performing a group routine

OMG OMG OMG!!! I was so excited to watch this and literally screamed when I saw it. I love all the past season dancers ok:) IVAN KOUMAEV! so adorable! *melts*


Jonas Brothers as musical guests

I was even more excited when I saw this! The other day I was just asking Yee Xin why couldn't someone on SYTYCD dance to Jonas Brothers music! and here you have them as musical guests! I was so so happy:)

Overall,

This was the BEST. FINALE. EVER.

I mean fine, maybe they weren't Lacey or Danny or Travis or Melody. But this season I was so connected to all the dancers I didn't even care. I enjoyed every single bit of it.

I think this season the choreographers really stepped their game up to choreograph beautiful dances. SO many great routines this season. The list goes on and on.

but the most memorable routines this season! (Clickable!)

Josh and Katee, Samba
Chelsie and Mark, Hip Hop (!)
Twitch and Katee, Contemporary (!!!)
Mark and Courtney, Viennese Waltz
Katee and Joshua, Bollywood
Chelsie and Twitch, Mambo
Mark and Courtney, Jazz
Kherington and Twitch, Viennese Waltz
Katee and Will, Pas De Deux (!!!!!)
Joshua and Katee, Hip Hop
Twitch and Kherington, Krump
Katee and Joshua, West Coast Swing
Mark and Chelsie, Contemporary
Joshua and Katee, Contemporary
Courtney and Gev, Cha Cha
Katee, top 10 solo
Courtney, top 6 solo

I think for me, this was the best season and on the same level as season 3 if not the best. Never in my life have I felt so connected to dancers. Never.

Thanks for a great season 4:) Am looking forward to season 5!

Tuning in; Forever - Chris Brown

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home