Thursday, August 28, 2008

So I've got news.

Lacey Schwimmer is joining the cast of Dancing with the Stars of fall 2008.

like hell yeah!

I hate Dancing with the Stars but they just used one very smart way of luring me into watching the show. I would never ever not watch something with Lacey Schwimmer in it :)

And sadly -

Lacey (LOVE! the hair!) is partnered with Lance Bass! :(

I can't stand seeing his monkey face. Not even for a minute :(

WHY LANCE BASS?! :( :( :(

Lance is gay (like as in he likes guys, seriously) and he has that stupid monkey face. URGH. And he asked for a guy partner on DWTS. How weird would that be? Two dudes dancing ballroom. You get the picture.

I really hope they win. Well for Lacey's benefit anyways. oh and btw Lacey is the pro (DUH!) and Lance dances like he has two left feet.

and so yes guys the date is September 22nd! stupid DWTS and its dirty tricks of luring people into watching it!

---

So here's something.

Nastia Liukin.

Even though I don't really like her (she IS really, really good but I find her a little cocky) but look at those legs. Ohmygod it makes her look so tall. and she's only 5'3 btw. Those legs make her look a thousand times taller.

and go watch the Adidas commercial she did with Nadia Comeneci. It is beautiful beyond words.

---

Trials - 1 more day to go!

So I think I bombed my Science paper.

and my History paper.

and my... the other two I haven't bombed yet. Geography and KH. Thats tomorrow! So off I go to study :)

p/s; September 1st please come quick all the tv shows I've been waiting for ;)

Tuning in; Should've Said No - Taylor Swift

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home