Sunday, August 17, 2008

So my weekend was rather productive.

I went for a sejarah seminar at Segi and I learned alot from it :) Fine, the dude who gave the talk on Saturday, Mr Vela, talked shit half the time and I wasn't paying attention to him half the time. and he didn't even manage to finish the syllabus.

Mr Thiaga, the dude who taught us today, was good and I benefitted alot from it. I feel smarter already.

Heres one thing: Segi chairs are freakin' uncomfortable!

How was your weekend? :)

---

I came home to watch gymnastics floor finals (women) and it was pretty intense!

Shawn was first and she did good. The 6 gymnasts after her, including Nastia, scored lower than her and I was so happy! I really thought she was gonna win. But it was the last gymnast to perform, Sandra Izbasa from Romania that bagged gold.

Watching it, I was screaming and cursing all the way at Sandra when the results were out! I really, really wanted Shawn to win!

Another dissapointment for Shawn Johnson and you can see it in her eyes.

What I'm happy about is that yeah, she managed to beat Nastia and I think thats enough for me.

But floor was what she stood a chance at winning. and it really kills to know that she didn't get that gold for USA. Nastia on the other hand, bagged bronze.

Three silvers for USA already, why can't she just get that gold?!

URGHHHH. SO DISSAPOINTING OKAY.

---

Michael Phelps on the other hand -


8 freaking gold medals for team USA!!!

That is the most gold medals anyone has ever won in an Olympic. and he broke a handful of world records, too!

Crazy or not, you tell me?

---

Sadly Lee Chong Wei lost to Lin Dan in the badminton finals!

He would really do Malaysia proud if he won that gold medal.

and plus I hate that stupid lansi Lin Dan.

Anyone wanna text/call Lee Chong Wei? IM/call/text me I have his number :)

---

I find this picture pretty hilarious but it is a picture of two of my favourite Olympians! :)

I'm leaving for Kuantan on Tuesday and will only be back by Friday so don't count on any updates till then :)

text/call me because you know I will be bored!

I'm going to study at the beach and lets hope thats true because trials are in a weeks time!

Tuning in; Crush - David Archuleta

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home