Friday, August 15, 2008

So yesterday was the gymnastics final for all-around women.

And Nastia Liukin won.

Trust me, you don't know how pissed off I was.

I mean, even though I like Nastia, but I wanted Shawn to win so, so bad. I wanted her to remain the world champion. But no, she had to lose. and to Nastia - her biggest competitor - of all people.

At the very least, Shawn got second.


Even though you can clearly see she was dissapointed (I mean who wouldn't be? She was losing her world title!) she still accepted that second place with grace.

and Nastia was grinning from ear to ear.

Still, congrats to another gold and another silver for team USA.

---

Merdeka carnival today and business was rather good. You don't know how excited we were to have our first customer! :)

and we did manage to earn much more than we thought! We were pretty good for first-timers:)

Besides making drinks with Liyana I also screamed and shouted to promote our stuff! I expected to lose my voice but I didn't.

In the end there was so much ice cream left I had to shout at people to come and get free ice-cream. but no one came! I mean who doesn't love free ice-cream?!

Cleaning up was the worst part omg.

I wanted to stay back for Funtasia, but I had tickets to go for High School Musical: The Ice Tour! It was better than I expected, but the twists and turns were nothing special :) and one of the skaters fell down! I was laughing like crazy okay ;p

Yeah, I know okay I'm so lame for going to HSM Ice Tour.

---

Happy 19th Birthday Joe Jonas! :) :)

I'm really tired now so off to bed! :)

Tuning in; The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home