Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We had a trial run today which obviously I will never attend so I skipped school.

Instead I spent my day at Liyana's watching Olympics with the girls, oogling over hot gymnasts and swimmers (Michael Phelps is awesome thankyouverymuch! Go USA!) and laughing at weightlifters :)

Of course I didn't waste my whole day doing that! We were there for a little experimental waffle-making and ice-blending. Okay that sounded lame. But we were there for a reason and I'm so lazy to explain.

Chilled a lil' at Liyana's pool :) Theres nothing like the pool on a hot day, right? Just felt like jumping right in but I couldn't because I had no extra clothes.

Besides making waffles and smoothies we spent like half the day watching tv. From the Olympics to Ellen DeGeneres, Ellen to E! News, E! to the Wade Robson Project, Wade Robson to House. Phew.

I was so freaking excited to see Joshua and Katee on E! News that I let out a huge scream which scared everyone :) No one understood what I was shouthing about! What?! It was JOSHUA AND KATEE :) :) but the Jonas Brothers on SYTYCD definitely had everyone's attention :)

Anyway, the drinks and waffles turned out alright so we were done for the day :D

Pictures!

Hahaha. Our super lame marshmallow-throwing game :p

Hehehe I caught one!

I love my girls :)

One more picture for you to laugh at -

supposedly a picture of the drinks. and as usual, I was being retarded! :)

Tuning in; In the Ayer - Flo Rida ft Will.I.Am

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home