Friday, August 22, 2008

Yup, that is what you think it is.

SHAWN JOHNSON WON FREAKIN' GOLD ON BEAMS! followed by Nastia and Cheng Fei respectively

It was raining in Kuantan on Tuesday so we had no access to Astro :( But Krystal was updating me on scores! I literally screamed out loud when I got the news from Krystal and I earned stares from a few random people...

But its alright. Because I am so, so proud. Everyone expected Shawn to win, win and win at the Olympics this year and all she got was silver after silver after silver. FINALLY A GOLD MEDAL. and if that isn't enough, she beat Nastia! ;)

Finally the gold she deserves. Because no one trains for silver.

I am pretty sad that all the gymnastics events for the 2008 Olympics are over. But I AM looking for London Olympics 2012! :)

No Kuantan post just yet! I just got home and I am exhausted.

Tuning in; Get Back - Demi Lovato

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home