Saturday, September 13, 2008

200th! :)

Been a busy bee through the whole week. and through last week!

and the countdown begins. Exactly a month till PMR.

And I need to study my ass off because I haven't been working hard enough and I have no idea what Mr Wong is talking about during Science lessons.

I aim at least 5 A's. Not that I don't want straight A's but thats impossible so you get the idea.

okay, I'm rambling.

SO, I won't be coming online anymore, and no more posts till after PMR! I hope I stick to that thought.

HAPPY STUDYING EVERYONE! :) We're all in this together!

Okay, now I just sound like I watch too much High School Musical.

Chloe, shut up.

Tuning in; Love Story - Taylor Swift

p.s; Jonas Brothers didn't win anything during the VMA's? RIPOFF!
p.p.s; I think its great that Britney's making a comeback! :)

p.p.p.s; Camp Rock was the freaking bomb, yes? I. TOLD. YOU. SO.
p.p.p.p.s; I hate Russell Brand. Go find out what he did during the VMA's. THEN you'll get me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home