Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy 16th Birthday Nick Jonas! :)

I hope you know that I love you.

HAHAHAHAHAH!

No seriously.

When most girls have been obsessed with Joe Jonas, I think I've fallen in love with Nick Jonas. He's so sweet and he's SO freakin' adorable:) and dude, have you seen how talented he is? From the guitar to the drums to the piano and he sings! OH AND HE ACTS:)

and yup, he does have Type I diabetes.


This episode made me cry!

But it IS Type I so it isn't that bad!

AHHHH! SO ADORABLE:) *melts*

Happy Birthday Travis Wall!

Even though I don't know how old he is ;)

---

You know what? I never knew I loved Taylor Swift's music SO much. and she's SO gorgeous. The thing is everyone seems to take it so seriously about her dating Joe Jonas.

um, didn't anyone tell you it was a "rumour"? As in, no one knows for sure that its true?

UGH!

But I don't mind even if she does date Joe ;)


Best most awesomest video ever yes? :)

Tuning in; A Little Bit Longer - Nick Jonas

p.s: I know I said that I was never coming online again until after PMR. But whatever. Its not like its the first time I said something and not do it anyway :p

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home