Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Have you seen this?


Joe is hilarious.

and you should visit http://www.scratchandsniffjonas.com/

...

because the damn thing actually works!

Don't believe me?



Try it yourself!

...

...

...

...

...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No actually, I'm just kidding! HAHAHA No really! Anyone stupid enough to fall for that is honestly the dumbest person on earth! No actually, I tried scratching my computer screen. HAHAHAHAHA. No seriously.

I know, I'm so naive. to think that the stupid thing works. HAHAHAHAHA!

I guess this is what PMR does to people. to me, at least.

---

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself!

Its just that she's just way too sweet :) How can anyone not love her?!

---


Pretty amazing aren't they? :)

---

Obsessive Jonas Disorder
the over reaction of Jonas like material, etc. Any mention of a Jonas Brother brings you into a hyper active motion, unable to control your inner-Jonas.


No shit. I think I'm nuts.

Mention Jonas Brothers when you talk to me and you'll die. Because I can never stop talking about them.

Tuning in; Can't Have You - Jonas Brothers

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home