Monday, September 15, 2008

So what did you think of Camp Rock?

I want feedback! Because I have the DVD and watched it like a 100 times.

Honestly I totally fell for Joe Jonas in the movie. He is just too dreamy for anyone to not like him :) so tell me how can anyone not fall for him!

Kevin is hilarious. and Nick is just... Nick :) :)

"One word. Payback."
"Thats two words!"

Hehehe!

and Demi!

Demi is just the sweetest:)

Yeah I thought the storyline was a little dumb. The scene where Tess steals (well not really) Mitchie's songbook is just plain pointless.

But I can't help myself.

Demi just has an amazing voice :) AND THE JONAS BROTHERS! They are entertainment at its best! :)

So yeah. I can't wait for the sequel!

Call me crazy and obsessive, but honestly I watched the show 7 times :)

too bad for you if you don't like it! TOO BAD!

Tuning in; We Rock - Cast of Camp Rock

p.s: I wrote this a while ago, but I never got to publishing it. So here it is! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home