Monday, September 01, 2008

So when I was tubing the youtube, I found this:



It made me laugh so so much that I couldn't breathe. Especially the girl on the right who was trying really hard not to laugh. Hilarious! :)


I think Taylor Swift is very very pretty :)

Okay, that was just really random.

---

So trials are over and yes, you don't have to ask, I bombed my last two papers which are KH and Geography.

Compared to trial 1, trials were so much easier. Looking at it from someone-who-studied's point of view, it was pretty easy. and I can only blame myself for not studying enough.

and those were the last papers of the year I can bomb. SHIIIIIIT.

I am SO glad that trials are over.

---

Today's 1st September, which means -

Prison Break season 4!!!!!

and

Gossip Girl season 2! (even though it says season 1)

Also this month:

House season 5, premieres September 16th

Ugly Betty, premieres September 25th

Dancing with the Stars, premieres September 22nd

Beverly Hills 90210 season 1, premieres September 2nd (TOMORROW!)

Private Practice season 2, premieres September 16th

and there's so many more.

I LOVE FALL 2008!!! :) :) :)

Tuning in; Supergirl - Saving Jane

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home