Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Watched Gossip Girl yet? ;)

For starters, it was one hell of a great way to start off the season.

DUH, it definitely did not disappoint:) It was more than I expected, really.

and um, Patrick Heusinger is hot, yes? :) :)

Hello, Lord Marcus:) and that sexy Bristish accent *melts*

I hope he stays because Chuck Bass is an ass. MOTHERCHUCKER hee hee :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, Lord Marcus in the book is married or something, yes? Or did he cheat on Blair... or something? Anyway I just have this feeling he won't be staying long.

Nate annoys the crap outta me. I can't stand the stupid old lady who is having an affair with him.

and in my opinion Dan and Serena got back together way too fast. I'm sorry but I find Dan just as annoying as Nate if not more. All the same I just want to stranggle Jenny everytime I see her. Yes, I'm still going to hate her this season.

and Chuck is well... Chuck. I think we know Chuck all too well.

oops, I didn't give away too much, did I? :)

If you haven't watched it, go watch it. Because, no regrets, I swear:)

Tuning in; Change - Taylor Swift

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home