Saturday, October 25, 2008

23rd Oct, Thursday
Chili's, One Utama


So we organised a class party for 3 Mozart on Thursday. A total number of 22 people. Dinner at Chili's.

The hardest part was actually gathering everyone at the same place. Because Chili's refuses to serve incomplete parties, we had to gather EVERYONE. and we were afraid there wasn't gonna be seats for a big pack of 22. Some were at the arcade/cybercafe and refused to come, some wanted to go shopping (obviously ulu, never been to ou before omg!) so you get the idea. They enjoy themselves. and leave it to us to stress out. Frankly I was pretty pissed off.

Guess it was worth it though. Food was good, but we ended up having dinner at 6pm. I know right. And the bill came up to RM936.30. I KNOW. We didn't even have enough money to pay for it. (fyi, dinner was paid by the money we earned at the merdeka carnival, which was RM700++) so yeah everyone had to chip it 7 bucks in the end :)

my bestfriends :)

Liyana & Nicole :)

Hello, meet my very crazy friend!

Random shot taken by Krystal. thought the lighting was cool so :D

you will never guess what we were trying to do!

Those are MINE! and thats us being lame as usual :)

Nicole! 10 years and still counting :)


;)

Thats all I have with me right now.

Overall, I had fun, dinner was worth it :) I think we should make it our yearly ritual :)

and more to come! :)

tuning in; The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home