Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Caught High School Musical 3: Senior Year today with my girls. Again. yeah I watched it twice :) didn't mind watching it twice, really.

Okay fine, the Troy and Gabriella parts really made me want to sleep the second time. But this was the best one out of all three. agreed?

For some reason Zac Efron doesn't seem that gay, but Vanessa Hudgens and Monique Coleman still get on my nerves. CORBIN BLEU IS LOVE! :) and annnd Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel are awesome!

and it was all kinda funny. I dare you to tell me Jimmie "the Rocketman" Zara wasn't funny ;) and I think I like the new characters (Rocketman DUH!) HA! but I hate Tiara Gold and personally I don't think she can't pull it off as the next Sharpay. No one can replace Sharpay! Ashley Tisdale is genius! :)

oh and if you look closely, Jaimie from SYTYCD is in it! she's in like every single dance scene. so watch out for her! :) k fine I admit I really watched it for Jaimie ;)

Most of the shops were closed so we sat at Starbucks to kill time.

In case you didn't know, K has this obsession for Starbucks.

Promoting Starbucks. and failing miserably :)

Betty for Mode?

They say I look like Betty. You see the resemblance? Because I don't.

Ah stalkerazzi! :)

Nicole! :)

oh and for the record I went to the MPH warehouse sale yesterday and bought like 7 books to keep me occupied during the school holidays. It might seem like alot to you but I'll bet you don't have friends who leaves you alone and go for month-long holidays, so yeah. Can't blame me can you?

Okay I'm going off to "read" Mode now :) btw Yee Xin got it for me at the MPH sale for 20 bucks. Check it out in MPH. It costs around 100 bucks :) too bad, the sale ended!

g'night! :)

Tuning in; Now or Never - HSM cast
(HAHAHA! sixteen, sixteen! I annoyed Nicole like CRAP when I was singing it in the cinema!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home